AEL is a speculative equipment buyer in the semiconductor, microelectronics and biotech industries.
HOW IS AEL EQUIPPED AS A SPECIALIZED PURCHASER OF CAPITAL EQUIPMENT?
AEL Financial’s comprehensive asset management division is vertically aligned by industry and select equipment segments. We buy and resell through our specialized partners, while holding equipment in inventory. Our management team has established its business framework and specialized financing strategy by managing valuation forecasting and buying & reselling (trading) select equipment technology assets throughout the equipment’s lifespan.
- Our unique combination of equipment leasing and equipment trading capabilities allows AEL to quickly respond to customers’ specific capital equipment needs on a global basis.
- Drawing on an extensive network of sales and support channels, AEL, through its asset management division, can access mission-critical processing systems and spare parts from the top equipment brands in the semiconductor, microelectronics and biotech industries.
THE END RESULT FOR OUR CUSTOMER…
- The AEL trade center provides buyers the opportunity to align by specialization and to create a market in selected trading areas.
- This service is uniquely positioned to provide capital alternatives with greater flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership to its customers.
- Our team offers innovative options, while maintaining focus on hedging technology risk.
- A Partner who is well capitalized to purchase inventory of any size.
Among Our Equipment Capabilities:
- AEL continues to build on its base of equipment asset knowledge to develop equipment solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, not just at the time of acquisition or disposition.
- AEL’s asset management platform was designed to build on its trade center concept, which enables equipment traders to access a market in specific equipment segments.
AEL provides an online platform to its customers using the most comprehensive, on-demand selection of equipment management solutions available in the market.
Semiconductor division – KeyAssets Financial