Join the AEL Financial Team
AEL Financial is an Independent Lessor of IT, Telecommunications, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Lab Equipment, Forklifts, Machine Tools and most all hard assets.
Regional Sales Manager-Business Development Position Opportunity
We have immediate openings for experienced leasing sales executives with established vendor and direct, end-user relationships.
The ideal candidate will utilize their industry expertise to grow and maximize an existing equipment lessee customer base.
- Experience and Skills
- A proven track record of opening new accounts and at least 2-3 years of selling leasing services is required.
- Creative deal structuring and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently
- A college degree with emphasis in a business discipline is strongly preferred.
We offer salary commensurate with experience, commission and bonus, excellent benefits including 401K with match, health benefits and an unrivaled, back-office team to support and enhance your success.
Positions are available at AEL’s headquarters near Chicago, Illinois, and at additional offices around the country. Applicants must be able to pass drug and background tests.
Qualified candidates please reply with a RESUME and a COVER LETTER responding specifically to the criteria listed above. Address your application to email@example.com.
AEL Financial does not accept solicitation from third party recruiters for any positions. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment. AEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.