- Aging software can affect the overall efficiency of an organization.
- Software solutions are ever-changing, therefore upgrades are essential on a continual basis.
- Revenues for software and services represent over 70% of the IT market.
- Leasing can prove to be an excellent, cost effective alternative to software purchase.
- Selecting a finance alternative can help to manage and budget cash flow through periodic payments.
- Annual, quarterly, or monthly budget friendly payments versus a large multi-year up-front cash purchase price investment.
- These are up front dollars that can be used to drive efficiencies and profitability in other areas of the business.
- Payments under the lease term usually coincide with the manufacturer’s license agreement.
- Conserve/Expand Working Capital.
AEL competitive advantages for software solutions:
- Customized Solutions For Larger Transactions
- Competitive Finance Rates for software only transactions
- Flexible Terms and Conditions
- One-Page Installment Payment Agreement
- Transactions Ranging From $50,000 To Over $10 Million
- Focus on customer’s tax, accounting, and project management objectives
For more information or to get started, call
847-465-7200 or email EquipMe@aelfinancial.com